This time Inside the Data Cortex; Mark hates Vegas and no one sees sunlight as days pass in minutes during Dell EMC World. While getting ready for another day of customer meetings Stephen and Mark discuss:
- The types of customer conversations happening this year.
- Michael Dell’s shot over the bow of the public cloud.
- When analytics are a big thing and when they are not.
- New integrated data protection appliances, RecoverPoint for Virtual Machines, ProtectPoint adoption and Cloud Disaster Recover.
- Then everything goes right to hell in the book discussion.
All this (and not much more) Inside The Data Cortex.